Saturday, July 5, 2014

How do I Lower My Child Support?

To lower your child support you must modify your child support order.  The Division of Child Support in your state can assist you with this or you can petition the court on your own or through an attorney.

Most, if not all, Superior Courts, have facilitators offices who can assist you to modify your child support order on your own without an attorney. 

You should consider modifying the child support order whenever there is a significant change in circumstances, such as a promotion or a job loss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment